Individualized Education Services
IES believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be academically successful regardless of age, learning style, or academic challenges.
Studies show that the brain has impressive neuroplasticity on interaction and feedback from the environment thus giving individuals with learning differences no limitations on their ability to learn.
Our program is designed to rewire the brain to treat the underlying causes of reading and learning deficiencies.
Our students have average to above average I.Q. Many of our students have learning differences such as ADHD, Memory Impairment, Impulse Control Differences, Autism Spectrum, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Executive Functioning Delays, Language Processing Disorder, Non-verbal Learning Disorder, and Visual Processing Disorder.
All of our students are overseen by Reading Specialists, Auditory Processing Specialists, Neurocognitive Trainers, Board Certified Cognitive specialists, and other trained academic professionals.
Some of the award-winning software we use are Scientific Learnings, FastForWord and Reading Assistant; Lindamood - Bell; Great Leaps Reading; Beyond Speech Therapy; Wilson Reading Systems, Math-U-See; Touch Math; BrainWare Safari, and more.
Reading Lab Services
- Evaluation and Testing
- Individually - designed reading programs
- One-on-one Instruction
- Speed Reading
- College Transition Services
- Written expression
- Study skills
- Organizational Strategies
- Focuses on remediating a student's deficit, not the completion of homework
- Study Skills
Test Prep Services
We assist students in raising their test scores with exam preparation for the ACT, SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, Advanced Placement (AP), State Tests, GED, ASVAB, and High School Entrance Exams.
Behavioral Services - Life Coaches
- Reduce complacency, perfectionism, procrastination, hypersensitivity, oppositional behaviors
- Enhance peer and family communication
- Increase self-awareness and self-confidence
- Express self in appropriate verbal and non-verbal ways
- Develop critical thinking skills
- inspire acceptable emotional expression